The topic of today’s post is a new mobile application available now on the App Store for free – TeamLab PM. It’s a project management app you can download and use on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch with iOS 5.0 or later.
How to download TeamLab PM?
You can find this brand new application on the App Store:
1. Run the iTunes program installed on your computer.
2. Access the App Store clicking ‘iTunes Store’ → ‘App Store’.
3. Select the ‘Business’ category from the drop-down list and find TeamLab PM in the list. Alternatively you can use the search field at the top of the program window.
4. Click the ‘Free’ button.
5. Log in to the iTunes Store.
The download process will start. After it is completed, you can find TeamLab PM switching to the ‘Library’ and selecting ‘Apps’ from the list.
How to get started with TeamLab PM on your device?
Next time you synchronize your iOS device with iTunes, TeamLab PM will be transferred to it.
1. Enter the ‘Title’ of the TeamLab portal that will be displayed in TeamLab PM.
2. Enter the portal address.
3. Enter your email address you use to log in to your TeamLab portal.
4. Enter your password you use to log in to your TeamLab portal.
What operations can you perform within TeamLab PM?
TeamLab PM has all the basic functions of TeamLab Projects module: create and manage projects, milestones, tasks, subtasks, lead discussions, view documents attached to the tasks or projects.
|Creating a project||Creating a milestone||Creating a task|
|Editing/deleting a task||Viewing subtasks||Viewing files attached to a task|
|Creating a discussion||Viewing discussions||Replying to comments|
That’s all for today! If you have questions, please feel free to leave a comment or contact our support staff. In case you have valuable ideas on how to improve TeamLab PM or TeamLab Office, please add them to our feedback page.