Heads Up! We’re announcing the most popular project management tool in the world as a part of TeamLab cloud office. Imagine you’re able to evaluate the project progress at a glance!
What’s Gantt Chart?
As shown above, it is a bar chart used to illustrate a project schedule and dependency relationships between tasks. Gantt Chart enables you to:
- get a panoramic view of all the project activities,
- visually judge the project activity status: open/closed, active/overdue,
- manage the project milestones and tasks: create, edit, close, reopen, delete etc,
- link the tasks within your project to create the task dependencies.
Take a closer look
- The horizontal axis represents the total amount of time you expect to spend on completing the project.
- The vertical axis represents the tasks you need to perform for completing this project on time.
- The horizontal bars of different length and colors show the sequence of tasks with the specified start and end dates.
- The horizontal lines mark the most important dates in the project progress (milestones).
Gantt Chart makes project management easy and efficient, at the same time using it is simple as 1-2-3! To activate the Gantt Chart view go to the Projects Section and choose the project you need. In the right upper corner of the project overview you’ll see “Gantt Chart” button
Check out our video-guide on how to work with Gantt Chart, or visit our Help Center to get a detailed step-by-step instruction.
That’s all for today, have a good one!